Okay, for the first time I would like to say welcome. This actually is not my first blog, just my blog that previously may not be as good as this blog, although some designs of this blog is from other people (one of my friends). but because of it I liked this blog and hopefully I can take care of this one blog. at least for a place to pour some words, ideas, opinions, sharing, etc. So once again I want to say hello to the first post in this blog. Beginning of the name of this blog, scalelamia.blogspot.com. Maybe you probably already know what the name is, yes scalelamia is said that the original word was lamia scale, one of the guild name in one of the Japanese anime movie fairy tail. and why I choose that name??? many possible reasons, first because I was confused to find the name for this blog. second during thinking about that anime that I like it lamiascale is the name that got me interested, because I wanted the third course # lol.
Well it is a bit of discussion on this blog, and for a profile I might be there in the next post
See you in the next post .....



